Issue 135 is out now!
Blog, by Mark White
January 7, 2016
Buy it today!
Issue 134 is out today! It’s packed with all the usual goodness and so many fantastic tips, tricks and tutorials to help with a wealth of Photoshop projects.
- Create stunning fantasy art with masks, ranging from sci-fi, mythical creatures and dystopias, and create our cover image.
- Check out another seventeen tutorials – create everything from dramatic animal edits to paint splatter portraits, warp a city onto a shoe, design surreal text art and draw a minimal film poster.
- Master Elements with our Elements Creative section. This issue, we focus on a magical childrens’ book composition, retouching portraits and drawing a colourful illustration.
- Delve deeper into art and the industry: our Advanced Photoshop this issue features a killer concept-art feature, transforming pictures with grunge light effects and how to create a beautiful low poly landscape.
- See what’s happening in the world of Photoshop, with the Trending Gallery, step Inside the Studio of INK, check out the work of Tom Anders in the Portfolio Interview, plus browse through your fellow readers’ images in the Readers’ Gallery.
- Win a Lomo’Instant Montenegro Camera and Macphun Aurora HDR software worth £215 with our Readers’ Challenge.
- Download over $280 of free Photoshop resources from the FileSilo – including brushes, textures, templates, backgrounds, 3D renders, stock images and fonts.