Issue 120 of Photoshop Creative is here!
Blog, by Mark White
November 13, 2014
It’s our biggest and best one yet!
- Master masks and layers with our unrivalled tutorials, and create grunge cityscapes, graffiti and learn to mix colour with monochrome!
- Create a world in a bottle, a cyborg and give objects a metallic effect!
- There’s a whopping 14 pages dedicated to Photoshop beginners, including a fun penguin compositing, creating lens flares and painting from a photo!
- We have your pictures in the Readers’ Gallery – our best selection yet, and there’s the chance for you to win a £500 Photoshop course with Highlander – runners-up receive an Olloclip phone lens!
- There are over 300 incredible resources to download from FileSilo.co.uk!