Issue 130 is on sale now – and win it on Twitter!
Magazine, by Mark White
August 20, 2015
Our latest issue’s out…
Issue 130 of Photoshop Creative has arrived – and it’s bigger and better than ever!
- Conquer layers with 12 amazing projects to improve your pictures, such as adding soft focus, shadows, using brushes and learning how to get the most from adjustment layers
- Learn from the best with our incredible tutorials, including how to create surreal honey pot compositions, paint splatter portraits, zero-gravity work, silhouette art and how to fake HDR
- 14 pages’ worth of awesome tutorials for beginners, such as how to make a jigsaw, a watermark, or vibrant pop art
- All of your artwork in the Readers’ Gallery, plus a chance to win MacPhun software with our Readers’ Challenge
- Over $330 worth of amazing free resources from the best artists and designers on the web!
Pick up Issue 130 from the Imagine Store, and remember to RT and follow on Twitter to win a copy!