Issue 136 is out now!
Magazine, by Mark White
February 4, 2016
Pick up a copy of our latest issue today!
Issue 136 is out now, and it’s packed with the very best in the Photoshop world, no matter your skill level!
- Make spectacular photo edits with filters in our amazing feature; learn to use layer masks, play with perspective and create a photo mosaic fast.
- Discover 18 projects with our tutorials, ranging from creating an 80s-style illustration, editing HDR, face-swapping, making an awesome ark and compositing a four-season landscape.
- Master Elements with our Elements Creative section! This issue we focus on how to create a typeface, editing your photos in an Instagram style and creating a surreal chopping board effect.
- Delve deeper into art and the industry: discover 10 pro tips for improving illustrations, master 3D typography and much more with our Advanced Photoshop section.
- See what’s happening in the world of Photoshop, with the Trending Gallery, step Inside the Studio of RedVertex and check out the work of the incredible La Boca studio with this issue’s Portfolio Interview. As well as this, check out what your fellow Photoshop Creative readers have been creating in the Readers’ Gallery.
- Win a £500 Photoshop course from Highlander or a Moleskine Smart Notebook with our amazing Readers’ Challenge.
- Download $386 worth of free Photoshop resources from the FileSilo, such as 3D renders, brushes, actions, templates and textures, to improve all kinds of projects.