Photoshop Creative Issue 131 is out today!
Magazine, by Mark White
September 17, 2015
Plus, win it on Twitter…
Issue 131 of Photoshop Creative is here, and it’s packed with all the latest and greatest Photoshop tips, tricks and techniques to turn you from a Photoshop beginner into a digital art master! This issue, it includes:
- 10 incredible fixes you can make to pictures using filters, including texture effects, motion and making smoke!
- Incredible tutorials on how to create cartoon portraits, how to paint with a limited palette, how to create a 2D vector city and how to create robotic animals!
- 14 pages’ worth of beginners’ guides to help you with all kinds of Photoshop projects, from how to create playing cards, to how enhance eyes!
- The very best of your artwork displayed in the Readers’ Gallery, and the chance to win prizes from Pixnub and AKVIS in our Readers’ Challenge!
- Over $200 worth of free resources to download on the FileSilo!