Here’s a taster of what’s inside the current issue of Photoshop Creative magazine. We continue with our beginner section, with more helpful techniques for getting to grips with Photoshop
Issue 84 includes…
Apply cool effects to images with our special feature.
Mix photos, filters and brushes to create stunning sketches.
Try your hand at concepting a fantasy scene made out of photos.
Understand how Photoshop and Elements works.
– Boost colour with Dodge and Burn
– Create a classic comic book effect
– Add candlelight to a scene
– Go for a hyperreal HDR finish
– Add emphasis to eyes
– Use Lighting Effects
– Make a family collage
– Fix barrel distortion with Lens Correction
– Photoshop Q&A
– Quick fixes and tips
On the disc…
– 118 minutes of video
– 179 brush tips
– 20 stock photos from Fotolia
– Vector shapes
– Tutorial start files