Photoshop Creative magazine has been given a breath of fresh air, with a new look for the entire magazine!
We felt like it was time for a big change, and so we’ve redesigned the whole magazine to make it more focused on Photoshop tutorials, helpful guides and yourselves, our growing community of Photoshop artists.
Issue 85 is where it all starts, with a host of new tutorials, a larger Q&A section, more of your images, as well as ideas for connecting more with what we’re up to.
Here’s what you can expect to see in issue 85. Grab a copy from Imagine Shop and let us know what you think about it!
Master the Displace filter
– Make images wrap around objects or textures with this tool.
Create your best images with Blend Modes
– The best modes for eye-catching colour edits.
Classic retouching techniques
– Give portraits a glamorous vintage effect.
16-page Photoshop for Beginner’s section
– Get to grips with Photoshop and Elements.
On your cover disc
– Special effect video course
– Video lessons for brushes and optimising images
– 135 brush tips
– 20 stock images
– Font sets
– Tutorial start files