All submissions must follow these terms and conditions to be eligible for entry
General, by Mark White
June 10, 2015
Make sure you follow these terms and conditions carefully before entering.
- Submissions must be originally created by and solely owned by you or in the public domain.
- Except with respect to names, trademarks, logos or other property associated with the Film, your Submission may NOT include the names, likenesses or personas of you or any third party.
- Do not include any third-party logos, brands, products or trademarks in your Submission. Your Submission must NOT infringe, misappropriate, or violate any rights of any third party including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or right of privacy or publicity.
- Your Submission must NOT include information or content that is false, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, hateful, indecent, inappropriate, disparaging, harassing, threatening, profane, obscene, pornographic or otherwise adult-oriented, or injurious to any party.
- Your Submission must not include, mention or depict the use of alcohol, tobacco products or illegal drugs.
- Your Submission cannot depict or encourage dangerous or illegal activities and must not violate any national, provincial, territorial or local law, rule, or regulation.
- Your Submission must be suitable for viewing by the general public. No swearing, violence, nudity, or obscene material.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify (i.e. defend and/or reimburse) Imagine Publishing Limited, Entertainment One UK, their respective parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, distributors, licensors, licensees, representatives, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”), against any and all claims from any third party for any use by any Released Party of your Submission authorised pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
- The organisers of the competition reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify from the Competition and/or cease or refrain from displaying or publishing any Submission that – as determined by the organisers of the Competition, in their sole discretion – refers, depicts, or in any way reflects negatively upon a Released Party, the Competition, or any other person or entity or does not comply with these Submission Requirements.
- The Prize winner may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form and/or Release Form before the Prize is awarded.
- The Prize winner may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded for publicity, and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data (including, without limitation, his/her name and image) for such purposes.
- There is no cash alternative to the Prize which is subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. The Prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the winner.
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Post. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of the Prize impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Entertainment One UK. In this situation, Entertainment One UK may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winner agrees that no liability shall attach to Entertainment One UK or parties connected to Entertainment One UK as a result.
- All entrants must be aware that by submitting artwork, it may be used for publicity purposes.
- Official Sherlock Holmes 2015, original Sherlock Holmes artwork and images cannot be repurposed or re-used in your artwork.
- By uploading your artwork you confirm that you are the copyright holder of the supplied image(s). As the originator of the supplied image(s) you agree to indemnify Imagine Publishing and Entertainment One UK against all and any loss, damages or costs sustained by Imagine Publishing and Entertainment One UK arising out of any claim by a third party that the image(s) supplied under these terms infringes the Intellectual Property of a third party and, on request, you shall provide all reasonable assistance to enable Imagine Publishing and Entertainment One UK to resist any claim, action or proceedings brought against Imagine Publishing and Entertainment One UK as a consequence.
- By uploading your artwork, you agree to give permission for Imagine Publishing and Entertainment One UK to use your submitted artwork and your name and image for means of promotion, marketing, advertising, both commercial and non-commercial.
- Closing date for entries is 12.01am on 26 June 2015.
- Winner will be announced on 2 July 2015.
- Please note: A high-resolution version of your final artwork will need to be available upon request.