Issue 134 is out now!
General, by Mark White
December 10, 2015
Buy it today!
Issue 134 has arrived, and it’s our most exciting issue yet – we have 16 more pages of fantastic content, as well as all the usual features.
- Unlock the secrets of blend modes with inspirational tips to help you with all kinds of projects.
- Learn awesome tutorials, such as how to design a bauble, create an out-of-bounds effect, composite a half-illustrated masterpiece, and even re-create the vibrant cover image.
- Check out the brand new Elements Creative section! It features tutorials on simple photo editing for beginners, how to create a watery candle composition and how to craft illustrations, and even answers common questions in a dedicated Elements Q&A.
- Go even deeper with Photoshop, with the new Advanced Photoshop section! Discover 15 tips for creating stunning portraits, take control of selections and make a robot from your photos.
- See what’s happening in the world of Photoshop, with the Trending Gallery, step Inside the Studio of Wonky Films, check out the work of Lois van Baarle in her Portfolio Interview, plus browse through your images in the Readers’ Gallery.
- Win a Canon SELPHY printer or Amberlight software from Escape Motions with our fantastic Readers’ Challenge.
- Download more than 400 free resources from the FileSilo, including 200 hi-res brushes, 2 premium fonts and 2 awesome plugins.
Buy the magazine now, and check out our giveaway on Twitter at 12pm GMT to win one just by retweeting and following us!